10.02.2007

NRG 927

Talked to Crassie and Joshhest. Janey called me randomly, somewhere between a rock and a blue lake. Even the people I don't keep in touch with are breaking up with their significant others.

What is it about Tuesdays that makes Drab think I want to go out to dinner on that night???

Ten. Tian. Heaven. Sky. Food tonight with Drab actually wasn't that bad. (I think it's because he didn't pick the place this time. HAHA!)

I met doe-eyed Dana and her roomie Gabe. She talks this time. Things may be getting interesting? Oh and this other fellow, I can't remember his name. I thought I would be shelling out cash since we were eating sushi, but their other friend was kind enough to pay for us.

That restaurant was similar to the one I had in my head, if I ever owned a place. Techno music, anime playing in the background, red and black color scheme. Things seem much cheesier in reality than in my head.

After Drab went off by himself to a cafe to talk to tall one, I was stuck with his friends. I thought it would be awkward, (it was, kind of), but we didn't walk far before they turned the corner to get to their car. Nice people? I'd have to talk to them one on one before I should make any judgments. Or should I just say off the top of my head what I really think of them now?

They offered a ride, but I declined and walked towards 19th with my iPod playing. Scissor sisters came up, so I started dancing down the street. Once I took the bus and got off at my street, there was an N'Sync song that played (Tearin' Up My Heart?) on my Ipod, and there was this girl that looked like my ex walking in front of me, so I was dancing behind her. Reaching out, gyrating, stepping. She didn't notice, I don't think. Then she turned the corner, and this old couple was walking in front of me. I kept dancing behind them for a block before I reached my place. Then I kept dancing in front of the full-length mirror until I got too sweaty.

I wouldn't mind having my living room as a dance floor.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

Jason Sui iPod commercial! Inspiring.

P.S. Brad sometimes does have difficulty picking restaurants.

P.P.S. You don't want a restaurant filled with anime and techno.

Jing said...

i totally have a huge crush on one of the married postdocs in our branch.