10.19.2007

ballare

Conservative country boy. That's me. I blush at the thought of pairs dancing. Talk about full contact sport.

That's the other thing- how am I supposed to go learn how to ballroom dance when it requires a partner?! Found some more centers that offer tap dancing. We'll see how that goes.

I'm tired of just going out and drinking, as you can see.

My solution: buy DVDs that encompass the teach-it-yourself theme to practically everything.

Did women find Fred Astaire attractive back in the heyday?

What should I do if a circular region of necrotic tissue forms under my skin?

Do people in Japan avoid public displays of emotion still?

Random memory that popped up: I was in this crowd (or not), and Leigh-ugh happens to come up from watching a movie with Amber. It turned out that the movie was Playing by Heart. So either someone else (or I) began asking her how it was, what she thought of it, etc. She responds by saying it was a terrible movie/one of the most terrible movies she's ever seen. I told her that I bought the DVD for Amber as a Christmas present. AWKWARD.

That was a weird year where I decided to buy xmas gifts for the people in my o-week group. Nothing too big, everything was about 10 dollars or less per person. I only bought Amber that DVD because she has a thing for Angelina Jolie. Jon Stewart was in it too.

Speaking of which, my neuro teacher watches Jon Stewart. No, I don't have a little crush on her anymore.

Wet dreams??! Hardly. Hardly ever, as in never. The only thing whetting in my dreams is my appetite. Not my sexual appetite. Are we clear yet?

If I turned my life into a sitcom or dramedy, it would DEFINITELY include everyone's awkward sex lives. It would be Sex and the City meets Hare Guu meets Joy Luck Club?

Come to think of it, none of the Jones people in our friend group is going to medical school.

No comments: