10.27.2007

rude awakening

GOD DAMN! What the fuck is wrong with these homeless people?! WHY does this one guy have to crowd right under my apartment within earshot and scream, "I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!"?!?

You're HOMELESS! You have no home to go to!

Sheesh.

I've been having dreams lately, but when I wake up, I'm remembering the one before last.

So the next to last dream that I had involved me walking around in a department store when I spot my Dad and another woman walking around. Immediately I walk over to him and start yelling at him, "What do you think you're doing?!" Some other words were said, but all of a sudden my mother, shopping with my brother at the time, walks from the other side of the department store to where we were. Drama ensues. I wake up before it does.

It's very odd, because the day that dream occurred, my mom emails me saying that my dad had to go to the emergency room. They found out that he has vertigo.

I'm taking a shower to drown out the noise.

NOW the guy's saying, "I know the fire's coming. I'll make sure they spray on you!"

No comments: