10.19.2007

mangaka

Yes, I did feel shitty after eating 10 pieces of extra crispy chicken. But it's SO good.

Remember the previous posts about me being in close contact with the ladies on the bus?

I had a dream last night in a classroom where the girl sitting next to me just propped her leg(s) right on top of mine. I get pissed off about close contact, even in my dreams.

Nowhere else to go but down from here. We all reach our maximum height at this age, yes? All that's left is for posture to grow weak, backs to bend, cartilage between joints to wear away.

All these old people walking the streets. I wonder if they ever just ask themselves, "When am I going to die already?! It's taking SO long to walk back home!"

Ugh what did I say about drunk posting on my blog, Janey?! BIG NO-NO. Very taboo.

Developmental exam yesterday. Her questions aren't so challenging as trying to figure out how much information to write and what exactly she wants us to write. If we don't put down a specific word, no points. Stoopid.

I applied to a job. A neuro job, of all jobs. Ugh. I must have caught this disease from Drab or one of his colleagues.

Preference for next year: move to the East coast. East side is the best?

No comments: