10.03.2007

red tides

You spelled my name wrong, B-米!!! A-hole.

Sometimes? I don't think Drab has difficulty picking restaurants. I think he has difficulty picking restaurants with good food. ALL the time. And yes, I realized that I didn't want a restaurant with that type of setting, after having gone to Ten last night. Gone to ten, out by nine. OH ho ho ho.

Looking back on last night, Drab asked me to dinner, knowing fully well that he's sick/has the flu. How considerate.

Stop crushing, Janey. It's not healthy. I was listening to Maroon 5 today and wondered why I ever had a man-crush on Adam Levine. I have a different man-crush now. Same old girl-crush. Very odd.

1 pair of my glasses came in today. I don't think wayfarers are good for my face shape. One other problem: they have transparent lenses, so they're technically not wayfarers.

I haven't changed. I woke up at 4:52 PM today, having a class at 5:10. I bolted out of my apartment and ran 1-2 miles to school in about 15 minutes and made it in time for the quiz. 7/7 baby. My ass was still sweaty even after class ended an hour and fifteen minutes later. I also had a stomachache before leaving the apartment and after class ended. ugh.

This Schoolhouse program I have for the Mac is pretty useful. I would recommend to anybody who's taking classes for a grade. Sorted list of all my assignments, and I can input grades- raw scores or percentages- into it so that I can monitor my progress throughout the semester. You can adjust the weights of each assignment/quiz/exam also for each class.

I'm considering taking more Marine Bio classes. Maybe I like the subject. Maybe I just have a thing for Canadian teachers. It may seem that I might care more for the environment- it gives me another excuse to hate people.

Has it always been acceptable for Hispanics to use the N-word as well?

1 comment:

Jing said...

wow.... same old crush huh?

that's what happens when you order glasses for $5

and i am so not going to stop crushing - yeah it's not quite healthy though, i agree