10.15.2007

outride

ugh, quiet drab. I've had enough of your backtalk. You should be getting a haircut, too, since you've gotten your paycheck and everything, and you said that you WOULD get a haircut after that.

More hours of my life wasted towards Second Life. Altering my avatar's appearance, getting frustrated over something wrong with the software not letting me finish the tutorial.

I suppose I can use the CIA shirt when I need to do laundry. I SUPPOSE it's a nice enough color to wear outside in public. What a god-awful design. The logo stsnd-alone wouldn't be much of a deal except it's pasted onto the left breast.

TV obsessions- Heroes, ジャングルはいつもハレのちグゥ, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy. Damn you, online TV. Hare reminds me of me; Guu- everybody else.

My clothes STILL smell like burning compost! Fucking carbon molecules in my clothes. Since the laundromat's already CLOSED by now, I'm going to have to try and douse my clothes with febreze again. sheesh.

1 comment:

Jesse said...

Jungle Guu!!!

YAY! Great show....we need to have a Guu watching party :P