10.16.2007

rectal exams

junguru guu may be funny at times, but it does not deserve a party.

Sure you PRESUMABLY have a library of smell knowledge, but you could never satisfy me like Snapple Green Tea. It broadens my knowledge AND quenches my thirst. You can't do that, now can you???

The feelings come and go.

If only the buildings within my line of sight were destroyed, I'd get a perfect view of the ocean.

"He liked sleeping. Now he can sleep forever." Sometimes I picture that on my tombstone. I slept the afternoon away.

There's the highs and lows- days when you experience this rush, that you want to accomplish something earth-shattering. Then there are times when you just don't care.

Girls just happen to keep rubbing me on the public buses. I leave my hand on the pole, only sliding it down a bit so that the girl can grab on, only she rests her entire arm on it. So the entire trip back to my apartment from school, she's up against my hand. Today- I move back to make room for more people coming onto the bus, except the girls all around me won't budge. So the entire time back to my apartment again, I'm squeezed up against all these bodies. Needless to say, I was uncomfortable on both/all occasions.

Meet me halfway up upon the stars.

This black guy on the MUNI stop was listening to his music player, shaking his bum, and flailing his arms outward. From his movements, it seemed as though he were listening to a power ballad.

Some Asian on the L-line looked up directly to my window. I looked right back at them. They kept staring. I realized that I was only wearing a tank top and underpants. Oops.

No comments: