10.28.2007

i know j

The more I think about it, the more unrealistic I find myself having a drunken hook-up with a girl.

The recurring sequence in my head is that while making out with her, my head would be throbbing (my actual head), she would be suffocating me from kissing as I try to breathe in oxygen, and the scene would conclude with me throwing up in her mouth from not getting enough air.

Awkward, yes? It wouldn't be the first time I threw up in front of a girl. First grade. I was sitting across from a girl- Amber Brown. Our desks, with the cubbie holes, were arranged so that they were facing each other, and we were doing our homework. My mom had fed me pepto bismol and tylenol before going to school. Tylenol in all its forms makes me nauseous and dizzy to the point where the entire room/world appears slanted 45 degrees. It got to the point where dizziness exacerbated my nausea and poof! All over my desk as it trailed onwards to her end.

What would it take to become a world icon.

Feels like the crowd was saying gimme gimme (MORE), gimme (MORE). You want more???

1 comment:

Jing said...

hey sausage toes. i enjoyed that post of yours.

how are you such a lightweight these days?

you guys seem to eat a lot in the area. i see that you're going for variety now a days... not like when we went to FuFu every week...

Though i do crave xiao long tang bao