9.30.2007

mother's milk

Everybody's moving on, but how many of them look back to see what just went by them?

Maybe I just look back to much, so I end up being stuck in the past.

"What is not love is fear." ???

So Janey recommends that I sleep around. Is it that I should get it while it's hot before I become a desperate 40 year-old man? What about now? Aren't plenty of us getting desperate already? Is everybody in a rush, or am I just moving very slowly?

October. Rent is due. I'm thinking about taking up a part-time job at a Restaurant. I don't want to rule out the possibility of being a gourmet chef in the future. I mean if a neurosurgeon, nonethelsss, can do it, could I? Joseph tells me that neurosurgery is just "the boys' club." Are there not many women in neurosurgery, and why is that?

This Donald Duck stamp I got at the Asian store- CUTE! Just like the rest of their products.

Contacts are becoming a hassle. It may be time to go back to glasses. Thick, square, black plastic glasses- as thick as but more stylish than that pair that I had in my picture submitted with my Rice app. Jesus, I can't believe everybody saw that at the end of year party. How embarrassing. Good thing I wasn't there. I would have turned beet red.

OH. I've been meaning to document one of my funky dreams this week. This time, I was annoyingly situated in a crowd of Asians, several of them being my relatives. There was some music playing in the background, so I'm assuming it was a mass karaoke event. When one of my relatives would start singing the beginning to a song, I would immediately chime in with them and sing the rest of that song. I would dash to the part of the stage that the relative was closest to and do a little jig along with the number. When the song ended, and the crowd was talking, another person among them would transition into a song, kind of how a musical works, and a few seconds later I would join them, singing loud enough to overpower them.

No comments: