9.02.2007

faye

I'm listening to Chinese music. It always cheers me up, especially when I'm trying to forget many things that happened yesterday.

I woke up after 4 hours of sleep, and yet I'm wide awake.

I've tried setting up DSL online at this cafe. It's harder than I thought it would be. I'm sure the previous tenant took out her phone line, so I have to establish a phone line before getting wireless internet.

People that I think I met last night: Becca, Ted, Bob.

I finally found a pair of scissors so that I could cut open my air mattress box. Then I realize that I have to charge the inflater for 12 hours before actually using it.

uh huh. Whatever Drab. It's ok, I already know you're a bad kisser, so I wouldn't have done anything.

Maybe I'll head out somewhere else. Been stuck here at Kaleo since my last post, charging my iPod, trying to order furniture, internet, etc.

Tomorrow's Labor Day. I just might do nothing today except listen to music on my empty living room floow. My getaway from the crowds and people in the city. The other tenants are really nice people. I've already met about 4 or 5 between last night and this morning.

Clare advises that I should do somebody a favor now that he's housed me for two weeks. He says that I should pass it on to the next person in need of a place to stay. I try to avoid this idea, yet things like the movie "Pay it Forward" popped up in front of my face at the Rasputin music store. That, and Leigh-ugh throwing suggestions to me over the phone for a certain homeless fellow. Ohhhh.

What is it with being around certain groups of people? A wave of emotion that causes mental and emotional instability. Hmm, I can see why Clare might have perceived me as crying when I held my hands against my eyes. Somehow, applying pressure on these organs may cause watering of the eyes.

Social clock. A time expected of us to marry and have children. Ticking? There was a time when I would have been satisfied with something so simple. A wife and three kids, at least a boy and girl. Maybe I'm never satisfied because I expect more/too much.

No comments: