9.02.2007

kaleo cafe

So I'm here mooching off their free wireless, or at least I think I'm using THEIR wireless on Irving.

Yesterday. Jesus Christ. I'm just going to list off the events leading to the apocalypse.

Pho place for lunch. I tried a new bowl. Something with seafood. Okay at best.

Met Drab at the Food Emporium. He and clare basked in cream-filled pastries. Cream was all over their faces.

Moving in. Clare helped. Drab also knows where I live now since he also helped. I don't know what to do with all that space. There's more than I thought there was now that the old Russian lady moved out.

Dinner at 8 Immortals. THOUSAND PAN-FRIED DRAGONS! We didn't have that dish. Mixed vegetables (so-so), chicken with black bean sauce (undercooked chicken), and lamb with dried bean curd in a clay pot (the sauce that came with it was good- I have an affinity for preserved bean curd).

Watching the Cal/UT game at Dragon Lounge. The bartender wasn't that attractive. I don't think the Guiness was that attractive to my taste buds either.

"Pub crawling" with Drab's random neuro friends in Mission. By pub crawl, we only went to two bars. Other than the fact that most of them weren't too friendly and were too busy fondling each other, I had fun because of the vodka and red bull. What is it about grad students and incest. It's like an episode of Grey's Anatomy where everybody's desperately trying to sleep with each other, except that this time the conversation is paced too rapidly since it's a dash to the finish line to get laid by the end of the night.

What I remember people saying during the night:
"Let's make out." ~Drab
"We're best friends!" ~Leigh-ugh
"We missed the fucking cab!" ~Clare

I lost my apartment key. This morning, I also realized I lost my monthly MUNI pass. I slept on the floor instead of my airbed since it took so long for the locksmith to get us in. At least the doorknob keyhole isn't so gimpy now. I'll have to sleep on a queen airmattress until I furnish my room. I'm thinking of just renting for the year. I don't want to deal with moving by the end of the year.

I'm trying out a green tea chai latter and breakfast croissant at Kaleo Cafe. Hawaiian-themed, they have free wireless so that I can order internet at my place.

3 comments:

dubrav said...

WTF??? that's not what I said! i said don't let clare make out with you!

silly silly.

Clarence said...

i think i have you beat in terms of ridiculousness

i basically fell asleep at denny's in serramonte this morning while a bunch of filipino people kept yammering in tagalog. awesomeness!!!

Unknown said...

well we ARE best friends


(aren't we?)