9.19.2007

pence

Today: Dragon's City Seafood Restaurant

BBQ Pork Fried Rice/叉烧炒饭: $3.45. Too salty- either too much soy sauce or too much salt. I had to drink three glasses of water with half of the meal.

West Lake Beef Soup/西湖牛肉汤: $5.45. Something funky with the beef, and there was cilantro in it, which I normally don't like, but there wasn't too much of it. Too many onions and egg whites were dropped in, but the tofu and broth itself was hearty.

Psh, I am not going to screw anything/one. I will do it all. Didn't you eat the fried taro that I made last year? They were falling apart because I made the portions too large before frying them. Haha Fufu's 小龙汤包? Yeah, they were soupy. One of the few restaurants to actually do it right. If you're so hungry, why don't you just apply to a place here so that you can interview while I treat you to lunch/dinner. Jeez. VEH-WEE SIM-PO. 非常简单。

Well, if I were to open a food place, I'd have to pick a location that I'd like. I don't know if I'd choose a city such as this where a guy with a belly having a large radius of curvature display his treasure trail while scratching his crotch and ass right in front of me and other passengers.

Since I only spent $9.70 for lunch and dinner- they were enormous portions- I decided to join Clare and his ragtag team of high school friends Stephanie Tanner and Carl Jung for dessert. The thing I had was mousse, but I felt as if I were eating whipped cream from a can. The mangoes would have been fine if it weren't doused in mango syrup. So much for my new Juice Box. Most of the time was spent listening to esoteric humor and straining my neck to watch Asian commercials on the Asian channel in the bay.

Yeah, I guess I'll stick with my current classes. They're not so hard. I mean, after getting a degree in the thing, every subject under that scope should be relatively simple, yes? They all coincide. I get the feeling that the people in my neuro class are all idiots. I also saw a ring on the left hand of my neuro teacher. Sad. Not really. Besides, it was a temporary crush. Her voice get annoying sometimes. Then again, I can forgive that because she wears cute outfits and is eye candy for me for three days a week.

If I'm hearing correctly, a date?!?! HAH! Oh do go on.

FUCK. It might rain here tomorrow?! I don't have an umbrella!!!

No comments: