9.20.2007

Bill and Ted

The one who isn't interested in a relationship gets to hear about everybody else's relationships.

What kind of a name for a store is Phantom? Especially since it sells sex toys. Rock Hard: another sex toy store. Now that's an appropriate name. Straightforward, in a sense, and doesn't falsely advertise. I was along Castro today, looking for places to shop. Their main bit is to post up shirtless men in underwear or some dungeon prisoner apparel.

I also went to the Safeway on Church and saw a crazy guy who was refused his meds and started yelling at the pharmacists. ~40 pigeons were standing together outside the supermarket.

I went downtown/powell/civic center as well, and this homeless man blessed me even though I didn't give him any money. Even the Walgreens is packed full of shoppers in that district. I was wondering what the hell Clare was talking about last night when he said he went to Barney's with his friends. Then I remembered that that damned store was opening in September.

I received two consecutive text messages tonight. One from Leigh-ugh, one from Drab. Second ugh.

I can't escape relationships with science people. It's impossible. The Jewish and Russian- chemist and neurologist, respectively. Jews are HILARIOUS. He wants me to invite my friends over for a Russian dinner sometime.

I saw their daughter again today. She's nice. Doesn't talk much though.

I'm too frazzled right now to talk about any more things.

Lucksmiths concert Sunday? Wha?!? Dragonboat festival this weekend in addition to the Autumn Moon Festival street fair. Normally, I could give a shit, but FREE FOOD SAMPLES?! OHHHH!!!!

Oh B-米, what did you get yourself into?!

My 35 year old Aunt from Hong Kong is on facebook. That's weird, right?

1 comment:

Clarence said...

come!!! lucksmiths!!!