9.20.2007

titty pink

The only thing enticing me about The Lucksmiths is that they're Australian. Then again, my aunt's ex-boyfriend is Australian, and I still have no idea why they broke up. She said she had to be the bigger person. I don't know how big a 5'2" person can get, but okay.

Haha have you been looking at my ass, Janey?? Do I not have any curvature back there? Even with jeans that fit? Oh well. Not that I'm trying to get my stock to rise- I'm not on the market.

Mini-date?? What does that even mean?!?

Who is your go-to person? The first person that you would talk to if you had news to tell, the in case of emergency person, the one to rely on. Is it worth it to put all your trust on just one person?

1 comment:

Jing said...

you have a nice ass for a guy - i no longer have an ass. i went on a mini-date too... with a guy i met on the metro

oh i broke up with jigar btw

i'm making new friends at NIH. they don't stop talking about their research. guess it's a trend.