9.20.2007

jelly lube

My comp sci teacher is a 40+ year old, skinny, single Asian man with an earring on his left ear. I wonder if that premonition of the future could scare me into marriage?

I finished my quiz, finished my devo test. It wasn't that hard. I'm not sure whether it's just easier, I'm studying more/better, or that I actually read the textbook this time. I don't have any tests for a while, and I could work on a neuro problem set, but it's pretty easy. Plus, there's a review session tomorrow morning for it.

That a-hole Clare- the time he decides to actually eat in the actual Chinatown in San Francisco, he goes without me. What a cockmonger.

Ok, once I've moved into the other place and have the right kitchen utensils, I will dabble in making Chinese desserts. 100% healthy! Tadpole, seaweed- all good for brain development, says the ad in the dessert place.

Today: Banhwich. I think I've gone there before, but I tried the pan-fried BBQ chicken Vietnamese sandwich along with the usual combo #1.

Once again, another skater today can't keep up with his skateboard. I find out today the Russian hates Americans.

Does anybody know how to use Final Cut, Premier, or Camtasia? I'd like experience in video editing software. That, and Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop. How much is the Adobe software?

I think I'll walk around the city. Ciao.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

adobe software is a bit expensive, sir. like 300 smackers or so.

i just went on a mini-date with someone, and we spent a lot of the time talking about peeing and toilets. promising, no?