9.30.2007

opps

After a quick dive into facebook, I turn up on Urban Dictionary and their top definition for Asian fetish:

"Refers to the strong attraction to asians, most prevelant in caucasian males. Although asian girls have A's in more than just grades: what they lack in boobs, they make up for in beauty. Usually exotic and petite, guys don't necessarily feel superior but more masculine around them, only adding to this.

She told me she had a long and hard homework assignment ahead of her but after she was done "doing" it, she'd "do" something else long and hard--which not only greatly increased my penis size temporarily when she followed through, but my asian fetish as well.

After quizzing my asian friend in her room, alone, I told her she'd score on the upcoming test, and she responded with "now you get to score on me"-- my asian fetish had never been more."

Since there's so much cabinet space in my kitchen, instead of throwing out the Russian lady's kitchenware, I'm merely storing it in nooks that I'll never bend down or exert any effort towards opening the drawers. Oh, but I am keeping her huge-ass beer mug, for certain reasons. Another thing I heard in the Supermarket the other day: "High Life is my favorite!" Those same people- I saw them a few minutes later carrying cases upon cases of PBR. EGH! I also wanted to eat sandwiches for lunch this week and save even more money on food so that I can have a really nice meal on the weekends. So I bought an 8 in. carving knife from Safeway, only because they only had a paring knife, boning knife, and bread knife.

It's 5:15. Drab hasn't called again. Not going to the street fair- it'll be over by the time I get there. Which means? I get to keep my clothes off.

New interests/pursuits- man-whore-isms, classical training in dancing (foxtrot, cha cha, AND tap), and cooking/knife skills. Cooking new dishes. I've been doing things out of cookbooks for too long, so this time I will be trying out combinations- spices, meats, vegetables, oils, etc.- in the kitchen, see what works/doesn't. I honestly thought that book at Williams Sonoma would be about tricks you can do with a knife while cooking. They just meant different techniques/methods to cut your food (slices, slivers, etc.). Lame.

B-米! Where did you buy those wayfarers, and were they cheap?!

No comments: