9.19.2007

geranylgeranyl

of course I laughed at him. Did you expect any less from me? And you would have enjoyed the little bakery today. The lady at the counter was so nice, unlike some other cantonese people in this city.

Whenever I get emotional, I lay down to sleep it off and forget thinking too much.

I'm starting to get pissed off at geriatrics and the time it takes them to get off the bus. They're usually the ones that have to get off at every single stop, and when they do, they usually have to get up off their seat and walk through the crowds of young/old students standing there because it's the law to give up your seat for the elderly/disabled, or los mayores de edad o incapacidados.

I was eating over my notes today- always a big mistake. Some of my pizza toppings dropped off the bread, even though I thought that the slice was big enough to hold all of it. Large oil stains on my notes. Don't see the big picture, but I can now see THROUGH the small details.

This mission of mine isn't turning out so well, but there is ONE option left that I can finally pump information from.

3 comments:

Jing said...

mission of yours? are you finally going to bed someone?

and you're going to be old someday

Jing said...

i want chinese cakes

Jing said...

i want fu fu xiao long tang bao