9.26.2007

thighs

The 28 busline ran off today while people were still trying to get on through the back door. Someone was on the first step while somebody else was grabbing the doorhandle when the bus driver started to be an ass and drive off.

Some black guy in an SUV took a left turn while the pedestrian signal was still on, almost running into this old grandma and me. The grandma and I looked at each other afterwards and smiled, wondering what was wrong with that guy.

Therefore, SF traffic is worse than or equal to LA traffic.

Pure, unadulterated fun? Playing with pets. Board games. Eating. Movies. Hanging out. You know. Stuff like that.

There were two amps in my apartment along with 6 guitars- 3 acoustic, 3 electronic. I may decide to pick up that instrument since Joseph offered to give me free lessons with either. WHOO! Elena also said that she would arrange a dinner/meeting with the neurosurgeon at UCSF.

They're giving away this desk that inclines, as well as a bench and a speaker system with tv tray/stand. They also wanted to know if I wanted to live with their old Kazakh handyman/friend or their gay nurse friend. That could make things even more interesting in SF.

What I'd like to put in my apartment now that we've traded places: mahjong table/set, aquarium, a pet, tables/chairs, and a bed. In that order. I'm thinking about a pet rabbit, but the daughter's rabbit cost $600. How can pets be that expensive? I wonder if there are stray rabbits to adopt.

Class time.

3 comments:

Jing said...

rabbits can be as cheap as $20

Jing said...

and i bet you keeled over in laughter at the person who missed the bus

Bryce said...

dude who buys $600 rabbits? it better shit platinum.