9.25.2007

armpits

Once again, I am at the public library, mooching off their free internet while At&t redirects my phone line to the new apartment.

I'm printing all of my problem sets in Gill Sans, like most research articles. How nerdy.

Pure unadulterated fun is so hard to come by. Even that previous sentence involved the words hard and come.

Ugh, somebody made 5 points more than me on the Devo test. Bastards.

Maybe Drab's right- neuroscience could be difficult. The math problems are harder than I thought. Challenging, or just a lot of busy work?

I guess I'll try the Tennessee Grill tonight. More posts when I have internet at my apartment.

2 comments:

Jing said...

what do you consider pure unadulterated fun? food? i know it's not sex - you get bored of that. i bet it's not alcohol either...

Roopy said...

2 things:

normal neuro math is easy. you just need to know your powers of ten, i doubt there's even calculus in your class. try spikes by fred rieke or theoretical neuroscience by dayan and abbot for some real math... they'll hit you with stat mech, info theory, calc, signal processing, and so much more.

now, on a side note, check out the recent "thigh's xkcd, and mouse over it to see the comment after reading it. its "pure unadulterated fun."