9.16.2007

regalia

I have enough problems dealing with this life. I don't think I need to create another at secondlife.com, by NPG? I don't remember half the things I write in this blog, so this may be a repeat.

Updated with Crassie and Janey. Love of my life? HAH! GOOD ONE JANEY!

Even though I read Drab's text message, about watching a movie, 1.5 hours late, I took Janey's advice and decided to go out and meet up with Drab and Clare, and later found out I would meet Leigh-ugh as well.

Oh the frolicking that was tonight. Something's always happening. I didn't know that Drab and Leigh-ugh would reveal Clare's haughty nature that one mischievous night. Oh well. Over and done with.

Details later. I tire.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

I'm glad you're not planning to join second life. Is this in reference to the article in the Times last week? It mentioned how people are fond of taking on second mortgages and going to second malls to buy second jeans. LAME. I'll stick to the real world for now.

What happened to Clare-bear? Is Brad being mean?