9.01.2007

style name

new characters: teenage bimbo asian girls, a woman with a backpack housing a dog, bikers pestering a cab driver, and megara.

Leigh-ugh knows what I'm doing tomorrow. So does Drab-ugh.

In my attempt to escape dinner with Drab, I managed to take myself directly to the heart of the problem by taking the wrong train.

I quickly walk down the stairs in the station to take the fastest train out of the town, and I end up walking into the outbound train. I don't realize that I'm on the wrong train until I see Deboce Park outside the window.

I had the pleasure of being the third wheel on this mexican roadtrip with Drab and Megara. What to say, hmm. haha. IMHO. In my humble opinion. No. In my honest opinion. Honestly?

I may be falling for someone. We've been going out for only a couple of months. It's just too fast. This city. I can't get too attached.

I bought another book and a movie today. Should be the last of my book purchases. I'm only allowing myself to spend 5-600 dollars a month on food, etc. In the spirit of a semi-independent, non-grad student kind of budgeting on a grad student's stipend.

No comments: