9.04.2007

julius

I could fall in love. -Preschool J.Lo. on the radio at iCafe

Back at iCafe. I didn't know that I had to spend 5 dollars or more to use the internet here. So instead of saving money like I thought I would be eating along Irving, I am eating two lunches. A Vietnamese sandwich and pork cake from the Irving Cafe & Deli, and two donuts and a green apple tea from iCafe. I feel gross.

I had all the things for the ultimate kitchen, and my parents are telling me to relinquish ALL of it to my brother for his apartment in LA.

I think I'll put a cap on the amount of classes I take to 5. 4 bio classes and one programming class teaching MATLAB and C. Interesting? I hope so. 3 MWF classes from 11-2 and 1/2 TR classes at 11 and 630. SO glad I don't have to wake up at 9 like in the summer. At least I won't have to be doing it for a semester like Leigh-ugh.

I had another dream the other night when Poorneel stayed over. He told me that he woke up in the morning because I yelled something out loud in my sleep. The dream included Drab. Again. He was just standing next to me in this dream. That was it. Strange things happen when one lies on an airbed.

I had another dream last night where I was sitting in some class and getting my grade for it. I saw a C- on my report card and started freaking out. Looking at the progress report, I realized that I missed all the in-class quizzes and never turned in assigned papers because I had skipped class so often that I didn't know papers would be assigned in that science class.

Janey: OF COURSE baldness! Except I'm only referring to patterns I-III. I wouldn't prefer to have the rest. Another idea that I'm considering is that long white beard that Asian men have in those series like Condor Heroes. Since most Asian men can grow facial hair on the upper lip and chin, including me, I might just grow it out and touch it frequently to show myself in a constant state of pensiveness. Only when my hair grays, though.

I've had an impulse control disorder since high school, usually induced by high stress. I suppose it's calmed down since then. Maybe if I got help, it could have been treated earlier? Who knows.

Sticky memories- Clare, Drab, and me. The three of us went to Golden Gate Park the other day, and Drab suggested having me as a godfather. At first, I rejected the idea, having no idea what a godfather even does besides Marlon Brando in that movie. Giving this more thought, I've decided to research into what a godparents is. My research was limited to just the Wiki entry. In the non-religious context, the godparents takes responsibility for the child if the parents were ever incapacitated/killed. In a traditional sense, the godparent oversees the godchild's religious education, but it has developed into a modern definition whereby they simply aid the child into becoming a more complete human being. Having learned this, I still reject the idea, as I am not a complete human being.

Age: 25 years. I believe I will be who I want to be by that time. Mature, responsible, motivated, educated, well-dressed, invested in the world and other's lives. Perhaps. If I could at least be responsible, maybe the rest will follow.

No comments: