9.04.2007

kermit

Getting overwhelmed by looking for furniture and supplies for the apartment. At least I don't have to look for an apartment anymore, which was a bitch to begin with in the first place. That, and losing my keys the first day that I got them.

I probably should have told Drab that they sold airbeds at Walgreens as well. Unfurnished sublet, psh. I offer my place for free after much reluctance, and then Drab declines. That ho.

I bought a keychain with Poorneel yesterday along Irving. Leigh-ugh was right- a keychain is VERY useful for holding all my keys together so that instead of losing one, I can lose ALL of them. Haha.

Would it be strange to carry a trashcan on the bus? There isn't one at my place, so I found a couple at the restaurant supply store along Irving (Irving, Irving, Irving- I claim this street as my own.).

My parents want to come visit me during the year. I thought San Francisco would be far enough to where they wouldn't visit me. Guess things never work out as planned.

Devo and Viro today. The devo teacher's pretty interesting; reminds me of a hippie. She does research on Xenopus laevis. Frogs. That would be interesting.

Shopping, bitches. Bye.

1 comment:

Jing said...

xenopus are kind of gross looking - but they're a development staple. ugh our paper got rejected - it means we have to scrounge more data together and resubmit it.

anyway i'm starting to get tshirts and keychains from reagent companies. woohoo! Somehow I don't feel as bad taking propaganda from them than from pharm companies. maybe bc people don't know they're funding this stuff through taxes?