9.29.2007

rasen

Yes, Janey, I think I will start screwing around. Let me muster the courage first. And how are YOU eating better?

I have been screwing around. With the kitchen. In my efforts to start eating better, I ate part of my Ritz Bits and Teddy Grahams and left them on top of a trash can near the Galleria. Now, I am strictly eating nuts and yogurt. Nuts and cream- I'm a gastronomically sexually active gay man.

I hit someone with my tray today on the bus. I apologized, but I really meant to laugh. That's the problem with public transportation- too many people on the bus.

Went to Safeway last night. I bought 90 dollars worth of groceries for around 60 dollars after the membership card and 10 dollar coupon. In the future, I'd like to have my own supermarket, shop through it all I want, and I would be the only member who got discounts.

So I went along with my groceries consisting of mostly cleaning supplies and vitamin water, and as I reached the corner of the street, the shopping cart came to a jerking halt. You know the bolt that they put on the wheels of cars to prevent them from driving off? That's what was on the cart: some safeguard for the Safeway carts. So there I was, standing at the corner of the street how I was going to lug a pack of paper towels, bottles of water, bread, and bottles of bathroom/window/kitchen cleaner to my place 8 blocks away. I ended up having to carry it all back. I also met my neighbors from the night when I lost my keys.

No comments: