9.16.2007

tocus

residual feeling. blows.

You ever watch a movie for kicks and then realize how terrible it is? Not just bad acting. EVERYTHING about the movie. I spent the entire time with my jaw dropped and in dismay about how ANYBODY could/would want to throw shit on the screen and call it a movie.

Drab was talking last night about his headaches from caffeine withdrawal. I still don't like coffee, even after having tried that Blue Bottle brand from the garage on that one street in the mission.

"I like coffee." What does that say about a person? If people are what they eat or drink, then that would say that the person is bitter. Coffee also reminds me of that one pick-up line: "You're just how I like my coffee- bitter and diarrhea inducing." TOO GOOD!!!

The topic of pick-up lines came up last night, so I've been browsing the web, trying to see if there were any good scientific pick-up lines. I started cracking up in my kitchen after reading this one: "Is it subverting our genetic imperative if you cum all over my face?"

I suppose my non-pick up line would be: "If I believed in casual sex, I would totally do you up the butt."

After all the news and scandal, I guess Michael Jackson was right- Billy Jean is not his lover. Must have been a little boy instead.

There's an actual place that teaches tap dancing in SF! Guess what it's called? TAP DANCE CENTER!

It's been 8+ years, and I still don't have a digital camera of any kind to log my daily mischief.

Drawing manga is harder than i thought; harder, at least, with a computer and mouse. I may just draw them out on paper first and scan them in for editing.

1 comment:

Jing said...

that's kidn of a gross pick up line - well, a lot of the ones you listed are...

get a digi cam. it's worth the money. just get a cheap one