9.03.2007

go west

King of Wishful Thinking: "I'll get over you, I know I will." I googled this song since they just played it at iCafe on Irving, and I was trying to figure out which movie it could have been in. Pretty Woman. Of course. The music video's hilarious- white men dancing. I have NO idea what's going on in the music video. Then I wiki-ed them. 1980s British pop band?! hot. Then maybe I can fool myself.

So I'm the student again. I may look into other things- assisted living, volunteering, tai chi in the park, drawing.

In terms of ridiculousness, YOU, clare, were most ridiculous the other night. I'll be sure to watch how much you drink during those nights. Or punch you in the face.

OF COURSE we're BFFs, Leigh-ugh. Haha. It was odd last night since I was actually talking to you while Poorneel was trying to sleep in the room.

So Drab no longer has to stay at my place and look for a place to stay. Half-relieved, half-I-don't-know?

Obfuscate.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

i was at iCafe yesterday. they use bacon in their vietnamese sandwiches. it's essentially a BLT. i would not recommend it.