9.11.2007

rape veggie

There's this ad on the back of the bus everywhere I go, about this Asian guy who survived rape and telling everybody else that they shouldn't be ashamed to get help. I can't recognize the two Chinese characters for rape.

I was walking through the textbook store at State- why didn't I take more classes at Rice?! Animation, foreign languages, design, etc.

HAHA! OH homeless people. What will they come up with next?! I'm dying to find out!

Yeah I'm moving already. Yes, have the year's lease. I won't be moving far from my original room.

For my group project in one class, I'm working with a fatty, an overtly gay man, a bitch, and a blonde. And they all like to drink. And they all want to play King's Cup as we present our project to the class. Oy.

How would an apartment look with the walls painted green?

I keep getting these verbal flashbacks from that night. example: "BORED TO TEARS!" And what the hell was Clare thinking, throwing away all those cigarettes and wasting them? Although they are "gay-ass" Parliaments.

New food site I tried today: Banhwich. Vietnamese sandwiches for $3 or less. I bought two. Total cost of lunch: %5.75. Still have to get dinner. So, if I don't dine in, eating for under $15/day seems manageable. Dine in: $20. My nose seems to be able to pick up scents better, probably to find all these new food locations. Then again, I have to smell all these sweaty, malodorous people standing all around me on the bus. I'm also hearing the clattering of tiles across the street in some upstairs apartment. I think they're playing mahjongg, but I won't know unless I break in to their home.

4 comments:

Bryce said...

Green gives off a feeling of warmth and intelligence. It would be good for a den or a bedroom (but not a kitchen or anyplace where you are going to be entertaining guests). My opinion.

Throwing away cigarettes is better than smoking them...

Who doesn't know about Rain??

I think Takuya Kimura would be a better fashion idol.

Midriffs are no good.

Roopy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roopy said...

oops i guess that didnt work, try this.

Jing said...

oooo I love vietnamese sandwiches... i'm amazed you got full on two though. jason siu i miss you. when are you coming to work at NIH??