9.09.2007

Xcode

This program takes up 2.9 GB of hard drive space.

What is it about Borders attracting guys that like to take nasty shits in the bathroom? Yesterday, I needed to use the urinal, and on the floor of the stall was this guy in windpants with several sheets of those paper toilet covers on the floor. Today there's another guy who couldn't manage to be polite and stay quiet behind closed doors. Gross. I'm only here to make the most of the internet I have left until sometime this afternoon.

If only I were a financially independent adult by now, I wouldn't feel so bad about purchasing these items "essential to my apartment."

I don't have motor skills at that time in the MORNING. I hallucinate knockings on my door. I thought there was someone at the front door today. Seducing men on the subway instead of the guy right in your lab- I don't know which is riskier.

I don't judge books by the first chapter. I judge them by their covers, just like I judge people. And believe me, this city is plagued with some many VERY UGLY covers.

They play Tom Petty's Anthology and Michael Jackson's Greatest Hits at Borders. Tom Petty somehow reminded me of the good times I had with Krazy Katie. I was also wondering what might have happened if I actually accepted her the night she went psycho all over my room. I may send her a message just to see how she's doing. I'm sure it's been a long enough time to where most emotional attachments have been severed, right? Like quickly ripping off the Band-aid.

Marine Biology, Human retroviruses, and Magic myths and medicine. Choices, choices.

Bed, Bath, and Beyond reasonable walking distance, and beyond reasonable prices for students. The people downstairs offered me a space in the garage since their teenage daughter has flown the coop and doesn't use that port anymore. Mostly nice people in the complex.

Developmental Biology: this part of Biology may have been the reason why I chose Biology over Chemistry. I take Biochemistry, expecting half of each, except I only end up with the two Bio-"chem" classes and Pchem/Orgo. I got gypped.

Why do I get the feeling that I just might adopt a more Asian clothing/hair style by living in the City? I can't stand the hipster style- there's just too many of them in the college alone. It's suffocating. That's why I'm starting with me- the man in the mirror. Change my ways- I may just donate most of my clothes to Goodwill.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

I say that you should model your look after Korean pop sensation Rain.

Jing said...

eww remember that awful borders on holcombe? the bathroom was unusable.