9.27.2007

giggles

It doesn't shit platinum, but it does manage to just shit in its own cage. They let the rabbit hop around the place, and when they come back, they always find that it doesn't shit all around the apartment. Perhaps they trained it?

As cheap as $20 hmm? I'll think about it. Where exactly can I buy rabbits at that price? I would also have to proof my home for the pet as well, right? So much work. Maybe a guinea pig, or one of those other exotic pets?

I'm also thinking about investing in cameras- a polaroid and the sony cybershot dsc t-100. Comments, camera people? I should take pictures of the hilarious/embarrassing moments and share them with everyone.

After all my searching, I think I have found a Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese shop/deli/restaurant that I would recommend to anyone eating along my street. Chinatown- none. Irving- a select few, but I'll have to go there again to review the places. I think the last time I stopped was at 24th Ave., so 5+ streets to go. My new venture today was Shi Mo Japanese restaurant No. 2. I don't know why anybody would name their restaurant as the number 2 Japanese restaurant in town, but their to-go item was plentiful and appetizing. I also tried a new dish: DEEP-FRIED PRAWN HEADS! It was nice, although some may not be able to stomach it since they can see the antennae and eyes underneath the fried, battery goodness.

I was laughing at the stupidity of the bus driver AND at the person trying to cram into the little space left on the bus. The thing about cramped buses: when I'm standing there, and the driver keeps jerking the bus back and forth because they love the brake a little too much, my pelvis ends up thrusting over and over again into some girl's behind. She doesn't notice it because the entire mass of standing people shift in the same direction, and she's not facing me as I enter her from behind. I'm so tired of riding the buses. The rail lines underground are much better.

I may learn Korean, just so that I can order clothing from the online store- just might cave in and invest in a cardigan, trench coat, and other frivolous items of clothing.

OH RIGHT. Funny moment of the day (for me): well it happened days ago, but I was walking down the stairs while this girl was coming up, and she trips right in front of me and falls down. I keep walking while she tries to collect herself from the embarrassment. There was also yesterday when I went into my neuro teacher's office to slip my problem set under the door. I saw her through the door, smiled, waved. She started asking me if I turned it in fine, I said yes softly, she tried grabbing my folder, awkward moment ensues. Yeah yeah I may still have a tiny crush on her, but she's my teacher. And she's married. So right yet so wrong. I figure if I ever snap out of my asexual life cycle, I'd probably start screwing around all the time with married folk.

Tap dancing may have to be put on hold- why do that when I can get free guitar lessons from my lovely Jewish neighbor? And an electric guitar! I could start a band in my apartment- I really only need my bedroom for sleeping/studying. The living room can just serve as an entertainment room- mah jong, a stage for the drums, guitars, piano, etc., and tv.

Resolution- eat less junk, eat less, eat better. Not going to have any more KFC after last night. I just felt gross after the 4th piece of chicken which happened to be the breast. Save the breast for last. OH HO HO!

2 comments:

Jing said...

you should definitely start screwing around.

Jing said...

jesus - 4 pieces of kfc?

i started eating better!