9.03.2007

he sleeps

but not in MY bed!

I won't miss the way that you kissed me. Tis a shame I do not have my pretty woman DVD. I remember watching that movie as a kid. It was just lying on top of the VCR. Is that an appropriate movie to watch with your parents? It's no Mysterious Skin or Shortbus, but stil.

I feel good today. Because it's cloudy? Because I'm listening to 80s music? Because I'm getting spots in classes? No clue.

I didn't order any food here. Poorneel and I went to Happy Donut.

Somehow Sirens of Titan ended up with me in my apartment. I thought I had gotten rid of that book by shipping it downtown. Ugh.

Getting ideas about what to put in which nook in my apartment. Perhaps I can just split up my personalities into each closet/alcove. Canvas and easel for my initial manga sketches. I finally found the cd in one of my suitcases that was sitting in Clare's trunk for two weeks.

I'd like to believe I'm balanced now and that I can balance my life- school, extracurriculars, fun. Give it a year and see. I'm going to return to cooking part-time. Continue perfecting Chinese cuisine along with trying out French technique. Somehow I detest the thought of fusion food.

How exactly can a limo travel through the hills of San Francisco without getting beached? Drive down/up it at 60 mph?

The process of going bald is intriguing. There's certain patterns in which the hairline recedes that I wouldn't mind having.