9.16.2007

catnap

New hits: [Papeete (French Polynesia?), Fairbanks (Alaska), Soldotna, Alexandria, Taipei, Brandon, Old Westbury]

This Russian lady keeps coming over, and I learn SO much more about her. I may have a preference for much older people as friends. It's like story time EVERY time but with planes and parachutes and neurology!

She suggested that I have dinner with her and her friend who works in child neurology at UCSF. I didn't say anything- I was too distracted by these blisters on her mouth. THAT'S what she was talking about when she said that she had to take antibiotics- she has Herpes. The Giant microbe version of Herpes wasn't that appealing. I'm sure having the virus isn't as well.

I slept for three hours this afternoon/evening. I must be tired from something, but I don't know what it is.

Estimated time of move: either this weekend or next weekend. CAN'T WAIT! Seriously. Can't wait any longer. I am toying with the thought of having a roommate since there is a separate room in the other apartment, but who would want such a small room?

I think I'll have Mexican for dinner. Tired of Asians and their food. There's this really cute Asian girl that was living right across from me all this time. I didn't get a good look at her face, though. I was too annoyed by the fact that she was hobbling her way up two flights of stairs on crutches because I was walking right behind her. She finally let me pass after the first flight. Perhaps I should be sympathetic to the disabled that wear short shorts and have nice long legs. No. I don't give preferential treatment.

No comments: