5.11.2008

arugula

UGH, I am going to kick Crassie's ass. What is wrong with people wanting to be in relationships?! And not holding her liquor?! I am definitely going to have to kick her future baby's ass.

Oh right, congratulations on graduating, B-米. Now you have no reason to not get your ass over here to the West coast, where I can return rational thought to your life as well.

The girl who bought me boba tea yesterday- she spilled hers. I was wondering at that point if I should have been chivalrous and gotten up to help her clean it. All I did was sit there and hand her some old napkins from this dirty pocket of my messenger bag.

Is it considered stalking if you're wondering how a person's doing and just happen to come across their pictures on Facebook through other people's albums, and just stare at them for a while? Today my mind was suddenly thinking about Kaiser- the only other rational being I know out there- and where she's going to be after graduation, after the trip to Taiwan. Her credentials are so good, some other adjective better than uber should be used to describe them. If qualifications were represented as a food chain, I'd probably be the phytoplankton to her- who's at the top of the food chain? Oh right, man and sharks.

Anyhow, it's one of those confusing situations where you think about asking for an update on their life but don't want to sound too interested to the point where they think you have a crush on them (because you don't), so nothing gets accomplished in the end.

2 comments:

Roopy said...

Ah! I see you took that test, did you link to it from my profile? I see you think I am the Adviser. Interesting.

Also, I consider myself rational! Sort of.

Bryce said...

Thank you! I'm going to try... when are you leaving San Francisco?