5.12.2008

go gadget go

Silly mistakes on test. Damn. Who follows instructions, ANYWAY? If you know the answer, and you write it to the side instead of circling it, then why NOT get full credit? Jeez. Stupid teachers and their stupid tests.

Now I have to study for this other stupid test this afternoon, not that I want to, having to look at penises and vaginas all day. Gross.

-----

As I started stressing out and going over my notes, I started thinking about myself and a lady friend in all these sexual positions, top, bottom, legs spread, closed, sideways, upside-down. AHHHH!!!! Stress is supposed to decrease sexual function!

Now that tests and presentation are over with... oh yeah, I have problem sets due Wednesday. It's never over!

Lost at Parnassus the first time I visited- guess I'll have to get lost again, all the while avoiding Drab.

1 comment:

dubrav said...

could of asked me for directions butt-head.