5.22.2008

suspicious minds

My word, I haven't had this much fun in so long. I wonder I didn't do this more often during the school year. Eating out for lunch, afternoon snacks, dinner, desserts, beer, wine, sake. Traveling all over town- I think I've pretty much covered every district in San Francisco in the past few days with the exception of the low-income neighborhoods. I really should make time to write back to Jalto's and Lizbian's emails, but I have to prepare for this volunteer interview at 3:00PM.

--------

Corrections: tried to get to the interview, the door was locked, nobody would answer, tried the room posted on the door, no room with that number existed, gave up and headed to UCSF to turn in a volunteer application. I find myself going to UCSF every week now. Ugh.

I talked to my parents again today. About what else- my future. My mom called me over the phone, asking what I want to do, and I tell her that I want to be in __ after this summer. What happens after that? They just tell me to not waste my time. Somehow I thought it would be much more difficult than that. It feels like I'm always pulling rank on my parents...

1 comment:

Roopy said...

Haha, so you had fun eh? Good to hear I was able to entertain you with my enthusiasm for SF. Come to LA and you'll get round 2 of it.