5.11.2008

ball de bastons

UGH! It is NOT spot on- I only picked the few lines that seemed relevant to me. How's this line for spot on- "They feel love and affection for those close to them which is almost childlike in its purity." Like THAT'LL ever happen!

-----
More from the profile...

Living: "It is the process, the quest, that has been most interesting to them. Once they have found the answer, they do not often share it because the answer is obvious, and documenting the obvious is redundant."

Learning: "As learners, they are able to find logical flaws in the thinking of others. They analyze these flaws and find ideas for further study. They go to great depths in their analysis."

If any of you want a personality analysis, you just need to answer around 72 questions on the MyType application on Facebook. PLUG. Don't know why I'm advertising for Facebook.

Supposed to buy a suit jacket this week, not sure if my belt buckle is interview appropriate, either. Then I have to read his research, learn about the multiple techniques the job entails even though I can't remember having hands-on experience in culturing neurons or performing cell death assays.

My only fear of getting/taking the job offer: running into Drab while at work. This scenario plays out in my head where I'm walking down the hallway, talking to my PI, while Drab is coming from the other end of the corridor. My initial reaction would most likely be, "SHIT!" Then, I would probably drop whatever important items were in my hand, find the closest intersection to turn into and hide, all while the PI is asking, "Jason? Where are you?" Then again, Drab isn't very observant of his surroundings. Three times I've walked past him on the streets SF without noticing, so it's most probably I could do it again.

I refuse to see anybody until my hair grows back. That lady said it would make me look more mature, but I think she took about 5 years off my age. My hair...

1 comment:

dubrav said...

hey, um, what? whose lab are you applying for? neurons?