5.21.2008

julius axelrod

MMM, an A in another class! And the chili! This week would have been better if my brother hadn't told me that he was bringing his girlfriend's dog, which I have to babysit while they're sleeping away in Napa Valley. That bastard doesn't even drink that much. He better bring me back a bottle of wine, even if I don't drink that much either.

My mind keeps volleying back and forth between staying in SF or going to LA when my lease ends in September.
When I was younger, I would always cry whenever I had to leave California- whether it be moving away or just visiting for the summer. It was just one of the few places I associated with being happy in my childhood- playing games with my cousins, getting to eat my grandmother's cooking every day, being taken to theme parks by my aunts and uncles.

As much as I like brief, blunt conversations, twitter is rubbing me in all the wrong ways.

So my brother is about to come in a few hours, and I try to set up the airbed, only to find that it doesn't fit in the extra room! And the fan that pumps up the bed has no juice! And if you're trying to charge the fan, it won't run at the same time! And I have three finals to study for! I miss video games.

No comments: