5.08.2008

les prix nobel

I never thought I'd see the day when Nature would print headlines utilizing terrible puns. Top billing. Ugh. Then again, I still wish I could get free access to their site. The platypus is one of two egg-laying mammals on earth presently.

Finally starting my paper on my Austrian whose work was awarded a Nobel Prize. Eric J. Kandel. He looks SO happy in his Nobel autobiographical picture, with the lopsided bow tie and large circular frames.

In the search for the not-so-ideal, but seemingly fun/tolerable job, I run across this ad on Craigslist, what seems to be the name of a department I recall reading somewhere. I'm seriously thinking Poorneel works in that lab. Probably knows the person who's taking and reviewing the applications right now.

1 comment:

X X said...

Did you know that platypi and pachyderms are the only egg-laying animals on the Earth?

Imagine what you'd know if you subscribed to the Discovery Institute's RSS feed like me.