5.01.2008

lausanne

I was mulling over my Plans A through Z, possibly AA (exotic dancing), and I started into looking at what an actuary does last night. At 3AM. Which led to me not going to bed until 4:30AM. So my plans tentatively:
A) Medical school
B) Culinary school
C) Traditional Chinese Medicine
D) Food science grad school
E) Actuary
F) Science grad school
...
Z) Marry a rich Jew
AA) Exotic dancing (it would be prostitution here, but sex is involved with that)

Does anyone know anything about the BPA in hard plastics? They're environmental estrogens, yes? What products contain this chemical?

HAHA someone this time was blaring "When a Man Loves a Woman" out of his car at 1 in the afternoon! Oh, SF natives and their bizarre tastes. Sadly, I might have that song on my iTunes. Ope, nevermind. The only Michael Bolton song I have is his Christmas song, "Our Love is Like a Holiday."

Today is the first day that my parents will no longer work at Magic China. I think they're leasing it out, and I don't know what will actually happen to the rest of my family that works there, if they'll keep their job or not.

I don't know what to make of it.

I'm running out of material. Going to brave the streets now, see if lightning strikes twice, or if a car can strike me twice.

1 comment:

MattPatt said...

For some reason my department thinks the Ph.D. students need to know all about jobs in finance, so let me tell you -- being an actuary is a fuckton of work. You have to put in three intense years of study just to pass the damn exams (and oh, are there ever a lot of exams). Much more fulfilling just to marry the rich Jew.