5.15.2008

desiderius erasmus roterodamus

Why am I still exited about that job interview?! And the potential to be in that lab?! The chance to work at a grad student, even postdoc level... too many things from the interview, all bundled up in my mind.

Even the professor said that he'd pick UCSF over the other schools in California. I will NOT be swayed to stay here! LA all the way! Very excited about Poorneel coming and wanting to breakdance.

I don't even like research. This is all your (plural) fault! Hanging around student researchers is toxic.

Then again, I'm unsure about the internship tomorrow, if the 4-hour shifts are scheduled. If I got both offers, I might have to choose one, assuming the once-a-week 4-hour shift runs between 8 and 5.

Love is Blue. Paul Mauriat. Listen to it. Or L'Amour est Bleu, by Vicky Leandros. In French. Even better!

No comments: