5.21.2008

dysphoria

I'm studying for my neuro final, when all of a sudden I hear this from my room, "No headlight, thank you, you fucking bitch!" Seems other people hate drivers in SF more than I do.

My other bad habit when trying to study for tests is to browse through the Craigslist job section for potential future employment. Mostly science, medicine, or food-related gigs. How successful is the missed connections link? It must be, to some degree, if it's still on the website.

Who was the person who first started prescribing ecstasy for couples therapy in the 70s and 80s? Where is this guy?!

Sweet! An A for parasitology! Now if only I can focus on Neuropharm right now. Movement disorders (Parkinson's), pain, and addiction/reward.

WAHHH!!! Overly active imagination. So usually you would expect couples/ex-couples to whisper sweet nothings in each other's ears. Apparently this is NOT the case with Drab, after hearing his story last weekend. No wait, Saturday. 4 days ago. I'm losing track of time. So now all I can picture is him and Sophbox in bed, him leaning over, and saying,"My preciouuuusssss," impersonating Smeagle's voice. That's SO not sexy... That's SO Drab! So freshman year I was headed towards the bathroom late at night only to overhear Reed and his girlfriend doing it a little too loudly. I wouldn't know which would be more awkward, walking by Reed's or by Drab's room and hearing unexpected noises. In either case, I'd probably laugh as I walk past their doors.

----- day break-----
There's an Australian restaurant in SOMA?!

What made my day today after the neuro test, which I didn't do so well on: bagels and cream cheese! That's probably the most ideal form cheese can take. Creamy goodness. One thing, though. Is there a Jewish kind of cream cheese or something? I looked at the overturned lids on the table just to see what flavors there were. One of the lids had as a flavor, Original Shmear. Is cream cheese typically described as shmears? What about when women go for a checkup- would you call those pap shmears as well? Maybe it's a Yiddish thing?

No comments: