5.20.2008

prunus dulcis

What I've been sampling? The Orion Experience, Under the Influence of Giants, Babyshambles, Coconut Coolouts, Mobius Band, Bloc Party, Flaming Lips, Chromeo, Hard-Fi, The Pipettes, Dizzee Rascal, She&Him, White Rabbits, New Young Pony Club, Q and not U, Does It Offend You Yeah, Mew, Broken Social Scene, Joe Lean and the Jing Jang Jong, Arctic Monkeys, Tokyo Police Club, Maximo Park, MSTRKRFT, Hot Chip, Cansei De Ser Sexy, Shitdisco. Among others. So I'm compulsive with music in addition to food. Why so curious, B-米?

Off to buy food for pre-final all-nighter. Frozen food, microwavable food, instant food.

I almost picked up my phone, thinking someone was about to call me, resisted the temptation. Then Janey calls me a few seconds later, asking ME about fashion advice. HAH!

What's next in my series? The move from LA to... Waco.

No comments: