5.18.2008

the most excellent order of the british empire

I would mind being in the Order of the Seraphim, if I had to choose one.

"What about love, don't you want someone to care about you?" What about it? No thanks.

Maybe I'm still not ready.

How to live within my time, instead of stepping out of it.

It's 3 AM, I'm studying for finals, yet I'm suddenly thinking about the first time me and Biology became good pals.

9th grade. High School. Pre-AP (advanced placement) Biology. Mrs. James. White lady with white hair often too much makeup and rouge lipstick at times. The challenge in mastering the content, rotating through lab stations dissecting animals from different phyla, the terrible 80s documentaries. Also the awkward memory of me as a kid wanting to buy a Christmas present for my teacher, and asking my mom to take me to the store to get a gift. My mom ended up choosing a gift for me, which I did not know until I actually saw her wrapping something at home. It was this ugly ass snow globe from JCPenney, and I couldn't do anything about it since i was a kid, and she had just finished wrapping it. I ended up giving the present to her right after class ended the day before Christmas break. Later on, she would tell me that she loved it, but to this day I still don't believe her. To me, if someone gave me something that did not complement my aesthetic tastes, I would either stuff it in a closet somewhere or just not touch it.

Thinking about things to say on my personal statement. Minus the snow globe part.

Oh right, no more random babble. Essays to contribute to my story. Me, "opening up" to you. Positive benefits on our relationship and crap. Ugh, INTP. My opinion of my personality highly matches other's opinion about my personality, as Poorneel took the test on what others think of me.

1 comment:

Roopy said...

Perhaps it was so clear to me because I read your blog, where you just pour your lil' heart out every day.