5.10.2008

landler

So my personality still hasn't changed from the last time I took a personality test. Except now I'm classified as the Theorist instead of the Inventor.

100% introverted? Come on! Parts of the analysis:

Living: "They may either focus in depth on a major interest or move from one interest to another without showing others - friends, colleagues, and bosses - their reasons why."

Learning: "When INTPs view a test, teachers, or subjects as irrelevant, they may respond as follows: 'I know what I need to know about this topic; I may even know more than my teacher. The teacher made this test, and this test is dumb. Therefore, my teacher is dumb, and I will not do the test.' Because of such reactions, the INTP's academic record may include successes or may be filled with failures."

Loving: "An INTP characterized falling in love as a stage of complete loss of rationality."

Relationships: "INTPs live rich worlds inside their minds, which are full of imagination and excitement. Consequently, they sometimes find the external world pales in comparison. This may result in a lack of motivation to form and maintain relationships."

Weaknesses: "Since the INTP's primary focus and attention is turned inwards, aimed towards seeking clarity from abstract ideas, they are not naturally tuned into others' emotional feelings and needs." "Not naturally good at expressing their own feelings and emotions."

As a lover...: "Some INTPs play down entirely the need for sexual relations in their lives."

1 comment:

dubrav said...

seriously? this is hilariously spot on...