5.05.2008

lacan

I had to buy printer paper today- one cent per sheet. And you thought GAS prices were getting higher. Check out at the counter- the worker talks to the other cashier about maker faire as he calculates my total. I find the relevance and invasion of my mental storage suffocating.

Missing classes all over again. NEED to wake up at 7 to get to class by 8:10. UGH.

See what happens? You help your friend host a party, and your shit gets jacked.

Caught up with Nilk and Dwarfy during the weekend. Being one who keeps in touch with almost everyone, is it my responsibility to share this knowledge with everyone else? Or should I keep it to myself and let others make the effort to try to stay in touch with each other? What information is allowed to be divulged to the public?

My brother isn't coming this week, which is sort of a relief since I can focus on my work and not bother cleaning the place until after finals.

Dreamed about zombies and the death of soccer last night, or what I perceived as a metaphor for the death of futbol. In some tall building, this soccer ball was kicked past me out of the room through the window onto the balcony, where it slowly rolled until it slipped off the edge of the building, falling until a pop was heard. Then this person started chasing me, banging on the door to a room in which I locked myself. He finally got in and was about to bite my neck as I struggled when I woke up. This was probably due to me downloading Resident Evil last night.

I also woke up during the night, to turn off my light since I fell asleep studying, and to check my email because of a certain feeling. Nothing new, EXCEPT an email from Jalto. Hmmm. I'll reply after studying for my test.

No comments: