5.16.2008

bobble

That trauma center internship was NOT what they had described on their job description. But it's over!!!

The interview for the internship? UGH!!!! Running into people from last summer!

My former PI and I are pen pals. I would like him more if only he weren't having sexual relations with his wife, popping out more kids while I'm away.

I probably wouldn't mind if I got the job or not. Both would be equally advantageous situations. I get the job- financial independence (CA residency, cha-ching). If I didn't, I wouldn't have to actively avoid Drab each day. UGH, why did his office have to be in the medical science building?! Internship- interact with premeds, interns, volunteers, med students, and physicians. And get to see crazy homeless people or those with bizarre injuries. No internship- more free time to volunteer at the other place.

Now that it's all over, I'm going to bask in the glory of that which is fried chicken. And then maybe start studying for my 6 finals.

No comments: