5.03.2008

LEPs

Supposedly some terms used to describe non-native English speakers are considered discriminatory.

And yes, thanks to Leigh-Ugh for treating me to a late/extended birthday dinner.

Also, as I got back to Embarcadero, I was waiting on one of those circular stone benches noticed this puddle of soda left on the surface by the woman previously sitting there carrying a Lemoneko bag. This other woman proceeded to sit down on the wet spot without even looking at what she was about to sit on, so I TRIED to be helpful.

"It's DIRtyyy.....," my voice trailed off as she ignored my warning. So instead, I decide to wait until she got up, just to see how wet her bottom was. Her jacket was super absorbent or something, because I couldn't locate any liquid whatsoever. Looking back on it, it might seem creepy if someone noticed me looking down at this woman's behind.

I forget that there's people around at 5PM on weekends. I went to the Metreon to watch Iron Man or Smart People, but the lines were crowded. I didn't feel like dealing with people, so I walked right back to take the MUNI. I ended up doing situps at my apartment. And now I'm going to get fried chicken! It's that part in my healthy diet cycle where I can splurge on bad food for one only week.

No comments: