5.09.2008

do li'l

"Eliza, where the devil are my shoes?" MMM! What a nice on-screen pairing, even if Rex Harrison is 25 years her senior.

Hong Kong girls- my aunt was right about them. The laziest, most selfish bunch of people I've ever met. Always thinking about what they wear, uncompromising, and stupid, hence the ongoing quest to marry rich.

What was her excuse for not making it to our group meeting yesterday? She had an exam from 9 to 2:30. How many of you have 6 hour-long finals on a Friday? I'm supposed to meet her after noon today. Part of me is hoping she flakes out so that I don't have to be annoyed by the quality of her work.

My hair has gone out of control- chopping it all off today. Also depositing my tax refund check for who knows what work I did last year. Mmm free money!

There are probable indicators of whether or not a certain person has been drinking/partying the night before. Drunk people act differently as they stumble back from a party. Their behavior is often predictable if it becomes a pattern. Some check their email before they go to bed.

No comments: