5.15.2008

isoflurane

What's going in my mind? Looking over information for tomorrow. VERY STRESSED.

Why am I interested in this lab? What makes me a good candidate? How many years am I willing to work? Why do I want to do research?

What did I do in my previous lab? What was the experiment about? How was it?

Will I have to explain about anything on my CV?

Will he have the same music tastes as me, since he grew up in the 70s/80s? If so, I could look over music and ask him about his favorites. Otherwise, this plan backfires.

Will he want to talk about marine biology, since he did a postdoc fellowship in oceanography.

Will he give me a question about a specific scenario, and then ask me how to approach the problem? What answer should I give?

How far back should I look into research articles? Should I read all of them? Would the review papers be important to read, or are they just not specific enough?

Should I wear a jacket tomorrow, since it's probably going to be hot?

Will I run into Drab?

AHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Jing said...

jesus, chill!
what position are you applying for? chances are he's just going to tell you about the project and ask if you're game. it helps to know his research but not necessary. you can just wear nice shirt and tie - no jacket.