5.12.2008

ichabod and mr. toad

No idea who Aaron Sorkin is. So I wiki-ed him. Hmm, Jake Gyllenhaal- isn't he with Reese now? I don't know about him as a mancrush- every time I hear his name I think Bubble Boy.

OHHHHHH!!!! Another interview!!! Those people from the internship finally responded last night around 1AM. So I guess I really should buy a suit for the long run...

I asked Hesse where he got his suits, and he said Express. I decided to go to H&M.

There was this one dark suit that I liked until I inspected it closely to find that it was brown instead of black. Then I considered this pinstriped suit that should have been black but appeared gray because of so many pinstripes.

I gave Hesse's advice a chance and headed towards Express. All their sizes were 40 or above. Hence, never go to Hesse for advice EVER again.

Tried Nordstrom. Took one look at their price, one jacket being 4 times the cost of a full suit at H&M, turned around, and left. Even Banana Republic didn't have the right tie or suit. Didn't even bother Macy's, Barney's, or Bloomingdale.

Went back to H&M and liked the vest that matched the suit, so I got it all. After going through 5 or 6 pants, 6 jackets, 2 vests. If I were a girl, maybe I would have enjoyed shopping. I had planned to just walk in, buy a suit, and leave. I stayed in downtown for 4 hours! What a nightmare.

No, what was actually the nightmare was last night when I had another dream with Drab in it again, UGH!!! This time it was an artistic black and white piece, a polaroid film strip. We sat on opposite sides of the dinner table facing each other-me in white garb on the left, Drab in black on the right. The pictures showed that I had dinner with Drab not once, but THREE times! The photos were just twisting and spinning in front of me, showing me the torment of having to go through 3 dinners with Drab simultaneously. Can you imagine having your dinner ruined three times at the same time in the same day?! HORRIBLE!!!

3 comments:

Jesse said...

Ha! My plan worked....now I have Express all to myself!

MWAHAHAHA

MattPatt said...

You think Bubble Boy, I think that scene in Donnie Darko where, under hypnosis, he starts talking about his sexual fantasies and slides his hand inside his pants. Seeing that for the first time absolutely 100% confirmed my homosexuality.

Bryce said...

Brooks Brothers

If you want to look like a banker... etc.