5.13.2008

ha-shoah

This one little Asian girl on the Muni was so cute. She was quiet, kept her voice low when talking to her grandma, and covered her mouth when yawning. Half of the guys I know can't even do that. Maybe I should bring a used tampon to stick in their mouths whenever they're open, as a sort of conditioning stimulus to pair with the unconditioned stimulus of yawning.

Freaking out about my job interview. Looking back on it, I might have chosen a business suit based on Henry Higgins. Just hope I don't go off on a British accent tomorrow. I wonder if the food at the medical center is any good...

Fell asleep in class today, could still hear the people talking about me sleeping in class. I opened my eyes to catch them turning their heads to try to laugh at me sleeping. I shot them an evil glare- boy do they feel embarrassed. One was this dipshit manwhore Asian guy, the other a shallow, fat white chick whose statement, "The day I stop wearing designer jeans is the day I die," made me want to chop off both her legs so that I could quicken that process for her.

Today's the last day of class. Yay? No more homework except for a paper. 6 exams to follow. Pretty much know what grades to expect.

"I touch no one, and no one touches me." ~Simon and Garfunkel, from "I am a rock." SO GOOD.

2 hours of sleep. NAP.

No comments: